The shortlist of what’s inspiring me this month.
- A new pair of eyeglasses, displayed above. I have a hard time finding frames that suit my face (so maybe it’s a good thing that I don’t have to scout for sunglasses at all. I can’t wear them anyway!), but apparently, clubmasters work for me.
- Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera, which is my Book of the Month.
- Embroidered Denim–I swear, this Fall 2016 trend was made for me.
- Coffee dates at Satchmi. I rarely tag places I dine or stay at, but Satchmi deserves a special mention.
- How to Get Away with Murder S3—something to look forward to every weekend.
- Colourpop Baracuda, for a swipe of dusty rose.
- Ballerina Flats, Flats with Frills or Ruffles, and Slides with Bow Accents. (I’ll blog about the Fall 2016 shoe trends soon!)
- A Horror Movie List for flicks to sit down to come my favorite holiday, Halloween!